On this day, I would like to take the time to express my sincere gratitude to IvesTrendyTopic for nominating me. Miss Ives, I thank you for making me a part of your supercool blogging site.
So, thepsychogrok was started in August, 2017 with a vision to advocate for mental health. Since then it has grown into a community of over 30 WordPress blogger followers and over 2300 subscribers in over 80 countries.
Never in my wildest dreams did i expect this kind of response within 3 months of starting the blog. A huge thank you to each and everyone who has made thepsychogrok what it is today!
While I am a newbie myself, my two bits on creating quality content are:
- Put some thought into identifying and Finalizing your niche.
- Do some background research with regards to the niche.
- Be consistent. Decide if you want to be a daily/weekly blogger. And schedule at least 3-4 posts in advance before you commence posting.
- Be interactive. Build up a presence on social media and interact with other bloggers on the blogosphere.
- Be kind, patient, positive and supportive towards yourself as well as all others on the blogosphere.
Here are my nominees:
- Pablo Cuzco
- Katt Wagner
- Emmanuel Rockan
- Shivendra Singh Rajput
My dear bloggers you can do your bit by:
Here are a few simple things to do to participate in this award:
1. Show your gratitude to the person who nominated you and provide a link back to the person’s blog.
2. Give a brief story on your blog.
3. Share two or more pieces of advice for beginner bloggers.
4. Choose 10 other bloggers to nominate.
5. Comment on each blog by letting them know they’ve been nominated and provide a link to your award post.
Ever so truly and gratefully yours,